No products in the cart.
HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor Module
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Infrared Motion Sensor Module
- HC-SR501 Pir Motion Sensor Moudule
- The range of working voltage: DC voltage 4.8~20V
- Static current: <50uA
- High level output: 3.3 V / low 0V
- Circuit board size: 32mm*24mm
- Induction angle: <100 degree cone angle
- Working temperature: -15-+70 degrees Celsius
- Induction of lens size: diameter: 23mm (default)
1. automatic: when someone enters the sensing range is input high level, people leaving the induction range is automatically delayed closing high level. Output low level.
2. light control (optional): module to set aside a location, you can set the photo control, or strong light during the day without induction. Light control is an optional feature, factory photoresistance is not installed. If you want, please purchase the photoresistance installed.
3. two trigger modes: l not repeatable, h can be repeated. Jumper option defaults to h.
A. not repeatable trigger mode: after the sensor output high level, the output will automatically change from high to low level.
4. induction blackout time (default setting: 0.2 sec): after each induction the induction module output (high level low level), you can immediately set a blackout time, during this time the sensor does not receive any sensor signal. This feature can be achieved (sensor output and blockade times) the interval between work, can be applied to interval detection products; at the same time this function can inhibit various disturbances load in the process of switching.
5. wide operating voltage range: default voltage DC5V to 20V
6. power consumption: quiescent current 65, particularly suitable for battery-powered appliances.
7. high level signal output: can be easily docked with the circuit.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 cm|