No products in the cart.
Digital Voltage Watt Meter Electricity Cost Meter Energy Consumption Meter
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Digital Electricity Cost meter Voltage Meter
- 3 Round Pin Plug Mostly Used in Pakistan
- Power Rating: 16amp – 3500 watts
- Mostly used for Heavy duty appliances like, Air Conditioner, Fridge and others.
- Large LCD display for easy reading.
- Measure Voltage, Frequency, Current, Power Factor, Wattage, minimum & maximum Wattageand record cumulative Kilowatt-hourKWh, Time, Date and Electricity Expenses.
- Seven display modes, transferred by pressing “FUNCTION” button.
- Overload warning displayed on LCD.
- Resetting for abnormal display or no-response of button.
- Built-in 3.6V rechargeable battery (NI-MH) to store electricity and saving setting.
- Consumption Watt Energy KWh Socket 220V 230V AC
Power Meter is a monitoring and testing instrument which determines the power consumption of a connected appliance and the cost of the electricity consumed.
It is easily to measure the power consumption and cost of your electrical appliance Simply plug the meter into the wall and then plug your appliance into the socket.With the help of this divice, you can make certain how much your standby appliances cost.
- Operating current: Max: 16A – 3500 watts – SA Plug Model
- Timing display range: 0 second—-9999 days
- Wattage display (watts): 0W—-3680W
- Voltage display range: 0V—-9999V
- Frequency display: 0Hz—-9999Hz
- Minimum wattage display range: 0.0W—-3680W
- Maximum wattage display range: 0.0W—-3680W
- Price display range: 0.00?KWH—-99.99?KWH
- Total kilowatt-hour and cost display: 0.000KWH—-9999KWH
- Product size: 15.5 * 7.3 * 7.5cm / 6.1 * 2.9 * 3inch
- Package size: 16 * 8 * 8.5cm / 6.3 * 3.1 * 3.3inch
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 10 cm|