Digital Power Consumption Meter/Energy Cost Meter 16A with Backlight/Energy
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Monitor electrical appliances
- Monitor power consumption and electricity bills in real time
Out of stock
- Safety alarm function – On the LCD screen the overload warning is displayed. You can set a power alarm value. If the power exceeds the set value, exceeds 3680W, or the current exceeds 16A, the OVERLOAD icon on the LCD will flash to warn the user that the family is protected. Electrical safety, which is very helpful to reduce power consumption and ensure safety.
- Multi-function socket – monitoring of appliance power (w), cumulative power consumption (kWh), accumulated electricity costs (cost), carbon dioxide emissions (KgC02), electricity days (DAY), voltage (V), ampere(A) and power factor (POWER FACTOR), AC frequency (Hz) and minimum and maximum power, ideal for energy monitoring in household appliances.
- Real-time monitoring and control – Monitor electrical appliances and press the SET, ENERGY, COST, CLOCK, OK, UP buttons according to the power price setting instructions. Monitor power consumption and electricity bills in real time according to daily consumption records to ensure adequate power consumption. Prospects save energy and money.
- Two billing methods – Single Rate Mode and Dual Rate Mode can be set according to the instructions. Single Rate refers only to one electricity price per unit, while Double Rate means there are two different units of electricity price. Double Rate is generally used for time sharing. In the billing area, the electricity consumption per period can be calculated more accurately, which is favourable for the future power of the household.
- Data hold function – The memory data hold function allows you to disconnect the device from the electricity meter or unplug the electricity meter from the power outlet. The last data is saved and the counter can be moved and displayed without losing data.
- Power consumption of the power meter: 0.5 W.
- Socket type: EU 230 V; US 110 V; UK 230 V; AU 230 V (optional).
- Frequency display: 50 Hz
- Working current (max. ): 16 A.
- Wide voltage range: 230V-250V.
- Set the power display: 0 W ~ 9999 W (but the actual power display (Watt) is 0 ~ 3680 W).
- Timing display range: 0 seconds to 9999 days.
- Voltage display range: 0V ~ 9999V
- Current display: 0.000 A ~ 16.000 A.
- Frequency display: 0Hz ~ 9999Hz
- Price display range: 0.00 costs/kWh ~ 99.99 costs/kWh
- Total kWh and cost display: 0.000 kWh-9999 kWh; 0.00 cost – 9999 cost.