STC-3028 -AC220v Temperature Humidity Controller
- Be able to control temperature and humidity at the same time.
- Be able to connect with humidifier and dehumidifier equipment at the same time.
- Be able to connect with refrigeration/ heating and humidifier/dehumidifier equipment at the same time.
- Heating/Cooling function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change. Same as humidity Control.
- Temperature Humidity Controller
- Supporting Temp and Humidity Calibration
- Dual Display Window,Be able to display measured temperature/humidity and set temp/humidity at the same time
for more details visit www.swst.pk
A temperature controller is an device that is used to control temperature. It does this by first measuring the temperature (process variable), it then compars it to the desired value (set value). The difference between these values is known as the error (Deviation). Temperature controllers use this error to decide how much heating or cooling is required to bring the process temperature back to the desired value. Once this calculation is complete the controller will produce an output signal that effects the change required. This output signal is known as the (manipulated value) and is normally connected to a heater, control valve, fan or some othe “final control element” which actually injects or removes heat from the process.
Temperature controllers form one of the four parts of a temperature controlled system. To help visualize this we will consider an oven. The four parts would be.
A thermometer is a device that measures temperature or a temperature gradient (the degree of hotness or coldness of an object). A thermometer has two important elements: (1) a temperature sensor (e.g. the bulb of a mercury-in-glass thermometer or the pyrometric sensor in an infrared thermometer) in which some change occurs with a change in temperature
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 cm|